Sans Digital EliteNAS EN104L+BXe
Overview Photos Key Features Specification Available Models
The EliteNAS EN104L+BXE Linux Series
is a comprehensive NAS in
a feature-dense 1U enclosure with Intel Xeon 3040 1.84GHz Dual Core CPU with 2MB
Cache or above with 2GB DDR-2 ECC memory. The EN104L+BXE is a performance tuned
Linux-based server capable of unlimited clients, with up to 8TB of storage
capacity, and dual Gigabit Ethernet.
Dual Gigabit and RAID Hard Drives Protection
Designed with high availability and low TOC in mind, the EliteNAS Linux
edition is built with simple setup and maintenance features. The unit utilizes
an installation wizard for easy implementation, and a convenient web-based
management for local or remote configuration. Dual 10/100/1000 network support
for teaming or redundant networking, and RAID support for data storage makes
the EliteNAS a simple and trouble-free unit.
Feature Rich Network Storage
In comparison to other NAS units in the market, EliteNAS is bundled
with many additional advanced features at no additional cost. iSCSI target
support for iSCSI applications, iSCSI initiator support for simple future
expansions, NAS to NAS folder replication, scheduled or on-demand volume
snapshot, and local tape backup support are a few of the included features.
- Linux based OS specifically made for NAS application.
- Intel Xeon 3040 1.84GHz Dual Core CPU with 2MB Cache or above
- 2GB DDR2 Memory or above, upgradeable to 4GB maximum.
- Supports latest 2TB SATA II hard drive. Up to 8TB of storage capacity.
- Supports built-in RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 with spare.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet.
- Convenient setup and easy maintenance.
- NAS discovery tools for easy deployment.
- Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and
- Informational Event Log for diagnostic.
- Supports local user account.
- Supports Windows Active Directory Service or Primary Domain Server
- Supports HTTPS/SSL service.
- Storage protection.
- Designed with Linux based Journaling file system (XFS).
- NAS to NAS replication supporting scheduling with multiple versions
or full replication with bandwidth control.
- Supports scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot.
- NAS system configuration backup and restore.
- Supports Local Tape backup, 3rd party backup agent.
- Supports iSCSI.
- Supports iSCSI target and initiator.
| Form Factor
|| 1U Rackmount
|| Intel Xeon 3040 1.84GHz Dual Core CPU with 2MB Cache or
|| 2GB DDR-2 Memory; Upgradeable to 4GB
| RAID Level
|| Built-in RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 RAID with Hot Spare
| Maximum Capacity
| Available Expansion Slot
|| USB x 2
|| Intel 946GC / ICH7R
|| On-board 2 x Intel? 82573 Gigabit PCI-Express Ethernet
Supports Teaming over 2 ports, 802.11ad, ALB
| Hard Drive Trays Supported
|| 4 x SATA II
| Cooling Fans
|| 4 x Internal
1 x CPU/Chipset
| Power Supply
|| 220W 80PLUS; Auto switch for 100V~ 240V; 50 ~ 60Hz
| Status Indicators
|| Power LED, Overheat/FAN Fail LED
HDD Power and Activity LED
| Dimension (in)
|| 1.68? H x 19? W x 21? D
| Weight (lb)
|| 18 (Rackmount Bracket Included)
| Certifications & Compliance
|| FCC, CE, UL, RoHS
| Limited Warranty
|| 2 Years
|| Linux 2.6.xx based OS
specificaly made for NAS application
|| Intel Xeon 3040 1.84GHz
Dual Core CPU with 2MB Cache or above
|| 2GB DDR 2 Memory,
Upgradeable to 4GB
|| 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 6
| USB 2.0 x 2
| HDD Trays
|| 4 * Hot-Swappable SATA
HDD * 4
HDD * 4
HDD * 4
HDD * 4