Areca ARC-1883-BAT Battery Backup Unit for Areca ARC-1883ix-12/16/24 controllers
Areca ARC-1883-BAT Battery Backup Unit for Areca ARC-1883ix-12/16/24 controllers using 4GB and 8GB Cache / Includes LP bracket
The ARC-1883-BAT features NAND flash memory and battery technology that work together to save cached data in the event of system power loss. When the module detects loss of power, the battery keeps critical parts of the ARC-1883 RAID controller active to allow data to be copied from the on-board controller cache to the flash memory. Once the data has been copied, the flash memory can store it for years without power. When power is returned to the RAID adapter, the data in the flash memory is copied back to the onboard adapter cache and operation resumes as normal with all outstanding I/O requests intact. A fully-charged BBU can preserve data for up to 72 hours during a power loss before the battery power depletes.
Feature And Management
• Module Dimension (W x H x D):
- with battery: 64.4 x 16.97 x 127 mm
- with supercap: 64.4 x 18.72 x 127 mm
• BBM Connector: (1*14) box header
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C
• Typical Life Expectancy: 5 years at 50°C
• Cache Memory Size Supported: up to 2GB (super capacitor/battery)
- See more at: http://arecadirect.com/arbbmforarfa.html#sthash.BTfkFkGV.dpuf
We Also Recommend
NU209 BBU Battery Backup Unit for Dell Perc H700, 5i, 6i, etc U8735 3.7V 7Wh
Dell T3F4V 0T3F4V 018XYD MiniSAS to Dual SAS Drives cable. SFF-8087 to (2) SFF-8482. SATA Power.
TMC I3536-MCT-RA Internal R/A HD Mini SAS (SFF-8643) - Mini SAS 36 (SFF-8087)