LSI SAS 3801E External 8-Port (2x SFF-8088) PCI-E 3GB/s Mini SAS Host Bus Adapter. Card Only
Note: This have 1-week leadtime.
PCI Express, 3GB/s, 8-port SAS (mini-SAS connectors)
The LSI SAS3801E card enables large-scale direct attach storage (DAS) arrays through eight external 3 Gb/s mini-SAS ports, driving up to 122 SAS and SATA devices. The host bus adapter drives external server storage RAID and non-RAID enclosures with unprecedented throughput by connecting an eight-lane 2.5 Gb/s PCI Express bus with two external x4 SFF-8088 mini-SAS connectors. Utilizing the SFF-8088 connectors allows the SAS3801E to fit into a low-profile adapter, perfect for 2U servers driving 4800 MB/s full-duplex externally.
- 3 Gb/s per port
- (2) x4 external SFF-8088 mini-SAS connectors
- 8-lane, 2.5 Gb/s PCI Express
- MD-2 small form-factor design
- Connects to SAS and SATA HDDs and tape drives
- Allows more than 122 total end-point devices
- Fusion-MPT architecture provides more than 140,000 I/Os per second
- Supports all major operating systems
- Flexible SAS/SATA array architecture optimizes cost
- (8) external high-speed SAS ports for maximum mass-storage connectivity
- 3 Gb/s per port delivers 2400 MB/s to external enclosures
- SAS/SATA interconnect proven through the LSI robust serial technology
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Server 2003 32bit (x86 and AMD64), XP
- Red Hat Linux RHEL 3
- Novell NetWare
- SuSE Linux / SLES
- Sun SPARC Solaris 2.6 thru 2.10
- Check LSI website for latest OS support.
Products and Ordering Part Numbers
- LSI SAS3801E Retail ? PCI Express, 3 Gb/s, 8-port, SAS
- Individually packaged box with LSI SAS3801E HBA, Low-profile bracket, Driver CD, and Quick Installation Guide
- Part Number: LSI00138
- LSI SAS3801E Bulk Pack ? PCI Express, 3 Gb/s, 8-port
- Bulk pack containing LSI SAS3801E HBA.
We Also Recommend
LSI 9211-8i P20 IT Mode for ZFS FreeNAS unRAID Dell H200 H310 6Gbps SAS HBA
Broadcom LSI SAS 9311-8i Host Bus Adapter 12Gb/s SAS 8-Port PCIe 3.0 HBA Card
LSI00301 LSI SAS 9207-8i, 8 ports Int., low-profile 6Gb/s SATA+SAS, PCIe 3.0 HBA Controller SGL.